Quarantine is not required for:
- Securely verifiable fully vaccinated travellers.
- Non-securely verifiable fully vaccinated travellers who travel from a country with vaccination rates that are 60% or higher for the first dose of the vaccine and where those travellers spent at least 14 days prior to the date of travel.
- Caymanians/Permanent Residents who were fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine (locally or overseas).
- Unvaccinated children age 11 and younger who are assuming the vaccinated status of their adult travel companions.
Travellers exempt from quarantine must complete a Travel Declaration through the Travel Cayman Portal. To learn more,
- Travellers exempt from quarantine are to undergo a certified lateral flow test on Days 2, 5, and 7 (3 tests in total).
- Travellers testing positive using LFT will be required to have a PCR test administered at the next available testing time and immediately isolate.
- LFT Guidance for incoming travellers exempt from quarantine has been issued.