Thank you for your interest in applying to travel to the Cayman Islands.
All in-bound travellers are required to:
- Undergo COVID-19 testing upon arrival (day 0) in Cayman and again on day 15; and
- Remain in isolation for a minimum of 14 days, after which a day 15 negative test result and sign off by the Medical Officer of Health is required for the quarantine period to cease. Allow 24-72 hours for off-boarding process, this includes a negative test result and return of monitoring equipment.
Before you apply ensure:
- You and your party are in a category that is currently permitted to travel. See inbound travel guidance
- That you meet all Cayman Islands immigration requirements. Note that Travel Cayman authorisation is in addition to normal immigration requirements. In particular, if you are planning to enter the Cayman Islands as a visitor, you require a visa if you are not a national of an exempted country.
- You understand the quarantine options and your responsibilities. See quarantine information
- All members of the party agree to comply with all Cayman Islands Government requirements for arriving into the Cayman Islands, including submission to COVID-19 tests and mandatory quarantine.
- You have read and agree to the monitoring technology terms and conditions if you will be in quarantine at residence.
- You have read the Travel Cayman Privacy Notice.
- This Travel Cayman site is optimised to work in all modern browsers, such as Edge, Chrome, and Safari, on desktops and mobile devices.
More Questions?Read these FAQs for answers about applying to travel to the Cayman Islands.