Thank you for your interest in applying to travel to the Cayman Islands. Prior to applying, please ensure that you are familiar with the current travel protocols:
Testing and Quarantine
- Effective 14 January, 2021, all in-bound travellers must undergo pre-arrival PCR testing if aged 10 years or older.
- All arriving travellers undergo COVID-19 testing upon arrival and again on the 15th day after arrival.
- All arriving travellers must remain in quarantine and a day-15 negative test result and sign off by the Medical Officer of Health are required for the quarantine period to cease. See quarantine information for further details.
- All members of your party must agree to the monitoring technology terms and conditions if they will be quarantining at residence.
- You and all members of your party must be in a category that is currently permitted to travel to the Cayman Islands. See inbound travel guidance
- All travellers must meet Cayman Islands immigration requirements. Travel Cayman authorisation is in addition to normal immigration requirements.
- If you are planning to travel to the Cayman Islands as a visitor, you require a visa if you are not a national of an exempted country.
- If you are applying to travel to the Cayman Islands as a Work Permit holder or Permanent Resident, the permit or facility must be fully approved, with fees paid, and must be valid on the date of travel.
For questions and queries contact the Travel Cayman team directly by email at TravelCayman@gov.ky or you may also call our customer service representatives on +1 345 743 8463. Phone lines are open 8.30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
More Questions?Read these FAQs for answers about applying to travel to the Cayman Islands.