You can use this page to report your positive lateral flow test result in the Cayman Islands after checking if you’re infectious with coronavirus (COVID-19).
You should report the result:
- every time you use a rapid lateral flow test kit that is positive
- as soon as possible after you get the result
You cannot report a result after more than 24 hours.
You can only report one result at a time.
Why you should report your results
Reporting results helps to:
- reduce infection rates in your community
- protect people at higher risk of infection
- prevent and reduce the spread of the virus
- find out if you’re infectious (you may not have symptoms)
Incoming Travellers exempt from quarantine
The costs of any COVID-19 testing undertaken to comply with Regulations regarding travel remains the responsibility of the traveller.
Upon arrival, each incoming traveller will be issued with a Rapid Antigen Testing Card by Customs Border Control (CBC). Upon each Lateral Flow Test administered this card is required to be certified. Hotels and other hospitality providers may require guests, for example, to present this card demonstrating that they are in compliance with testing requirements before allowing entry to high traffic areas such as restaurants and pools.
Find out more about LFT testing for travellers, here.
Quarantine and Isolation
You and your household may need to isolate depending on your result. You can learn more about isolation here.