You can use this page to report your positive lateral flow test (LFT) result in the Cayman Islands after checking if you’re infectious with coronavirus (COVID-19).
When should I report my results?
- every time you use a rapid lateral flow test kit that is positive
- as soon as possible after you get the result
You can only report one result at a time.
Why should I report my results?
Reporting results helps to:
- reduce infection rates in your community
- protect people at higher risk of infection
- prevent and reduce the spread of the virus
- find out if you’re infectious (you may not have symptoms)
Find out more about travel rules and LFT testing for travellers, here.
You and your household may need to isolate depending on your result and vaccination status. You can learn more about isolation here.