Walking tracks in the Cayman Islands are now open for use. The following guidance is provided to assist the safe re-opening of tracks:
All all times, social distancing (minimum 6ft between people of different households) is required.
Can I Use Walking Tracks?
Yes. There are a few rules to follow that will help keep you and other users safe:
What Rules Should I Follow At Walking Tracks?
- The number of users at any given time will be restricted to a capacity that ensures a 6 foot radius for each user.
- All users are to move in an anti-clockwise direction around the track.
- Only the innermost and outermost lanes are to be used.
- The innermost lane is to be used for walkers and slow joggers.
- The outermost lane is to be used for passing those on the innermost lane.
- No scooters, bikes or skateboards are allowed on the track.
- The infield of the walking track can be used for exercise in groups up to six persons for non-contact activities.Each member of the group must maintain a 6 feet of distance from each other and other groups.
When are walking tracks open?
Download our guidance for the latest information on opening hours for walking tracks.
Visit our FAQs section for further guidance on other topics.