Cayman Islands Travel Process
Inbound flights to the Cayman Islands are available from Thursday, 1st October for:
- Permanent residents,
- Work permit holders and their families,
- Persons who own residential property within the Cayman Islands,
- Students with a valid visa to study in the Cayman Islands,
- Persons with close family ties to residents or work permit holders - spouses, fiancés, parents, grandparents and siblings.
- persons approved on the Global Citizen Concierge Program
- other approved visitors approved via the Travel Cayman team
- Either request to participate in the Quarantine at Residence Programme and wear a wristband monitoring device, OR agree to isolate on arrival in a Government run facility OR agree to isolate on arrive at a privately run facility at their own expense for a minimum of 14 days. The preferred option must be declared as part of the application through Travel Cayman.
- All travellers will have a COVID-19 PCR test on day 15. A negative test result is required to leave quarantine.
Non-resident travellers must provide proof of health insurance that includes COVID-19 coverage, or attest that they understand the financial risks they are taking and that they have independent means to cover any medical and/or accommodation and travel costs.
Read information on quarantine here.
Still have Questions?
Visit our travel homepage.