Cayman Islands Inbound Travel Guidance
This section covers information relating to inbound travel in regards to COVID-19 in the Cayman Islands.
Inbound flights to the Cayman Islands are available from Thursday, 1st October for:
- Permanent residents,
- Work permit holders and their families,
- Persons who own residential property within the Cayman Islands,
- Students with a valid visa to study in the Cayman Islands,
- Persons with close family ties to residents or work permit holders - spouses, fiancés, parents, grandparents and siblings.
- persons approved on the Global Citizen Concierge Program
- other approved visitors approved via the Travel Cayman team
Persons wishing to travel inbound on Cayman Airways repatriation flights can book seats directly with Cayman Airways by calling Cayman Airways Reservations on 345-949-2311, or:
- In the USA, call 305-266-4141 or (toll free) 1-800-422-9626
- In Jamaica, call 876-613-9105 or (toll free) 866-759-1372
- In La Ceiba, call (toll free) 800-2791-9422
British Airways is operating a weekly service between Grand Cayman and Heathrow Airport, UK. This schedule will continue to be reviewed until normal commercial services can be resumed.
Private Jet & Private Charter
Still have Questions?
Visit our travel homepage.