Table Of Contents
Weekly Frontline HUB Updates:
- 24 April 2020 Frontline HUB Update
- 1 May 2020 Frontline HUB Update
- 8 May 2020 Frontline HUB Update
- 15 May 2020 Frontline HUB Update
- 22 May 2020 Frontline HUB Update
- 29 May 2020 Frontline HUB Update
- 5 June 2020 Frontline HUB Update
Parents Of Students Returning From Overseas
The following support procedures are in place for those who are in essential services (uniformed and medical staff), and are parents of students who live in the Cayman Islands and who may arrive from overseas.
Public Servants who (1) are essential to Cayman’s Coronavirus response, and (2) have children of any age returning home from overseas, have the option of staying in Government accommodations while their children isolate at home for the mandatory 14-day period.
Specifically, this temporary provision is intended for medical professionals at the Health Services Authority, members of the uniformed services (Police, Prison, Fire, and Customs & Border Control) and Emergency Communications/911. Public Servants who choose to stay in the accommodations which Government has arranged, will therefore be able to continue working as part of Cayman’s COVID-19 response team during those 14 days when their home is under isolation. To take up this option, staff in essential roles are asked to:
1. Agree their participation with their immediate supervisors; and
2. Fill out the TravelTime Application form as soon as possible, and provide your details and the date/flight details of your dependant, and
3. Move out of the home prior to coming into close contact with the returning student.
This option is provided to ensure continuous and adequate staffing of vital services which might otherwise be restricted when returning children trigger the requirement for home isolation.
Read Our Policies
Read our policies regarding coronavirus in the Cayman Islands.
Visit our FAQs page.